Our team of Registered Auditors and chartered accounts in Birmingham can offer the range of statutory audit services that a variety of clients from many different industries require. We can provide an audit when required under charity, corporate, friendly society or pension legislation, and also provide this service to organisations looking for a non-statutory audit.
Always working in accordance with legislation and best practice, our expert team will use our own internal quality control procedures to complete an audit to the highest possible standards. In addition to offering business assurance, we can also complete audits to source problems and highlight areas where efficiency could be improved, as well as pinpointing opportunities to add value to your business or organisation.
- You receive an accurate account of your financial position.
- We will identify any potential areas of weakness in your business and advise you on appropriate action.
- You have peace of mind of knowing your accounts comply with the statutory requirements.
- Audit services are provided via our associated company (Summer Road Audit Limited).
If you are looking for comprehensive auditing services, advice, accountancy management or assistance of any kind, Burns & Co have the expertise you need. Call us today on 0121 377 6440 to see what we can do for you. Alternatively you can fill out the form on our contact page and a member of our team will get back to you.
Payroll is becoming more and more complex and time consuming to manage and process. This can be expensive to run in-house, let us take this burden away from you. Our payroll bureau provides you with the following:-
- Weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or monthly payroll runs (to fit around what YOU want)
- You will receive payslips, payroll summary & we will inform you how much tax & national insurance is due to HM Revenue & Customs before the due date.
- We will produce all necessary statutory forms, i.e. P45’s when an employee leaves, P35, P60’s, P14’s at the end of the tax year.
- We will look after all reporting issues relating to benefits in kind i.e. company cars, private medical policies by completing all necessary P11D forms and informing you about Class 1A National Insurance liabilities.
- We will provide on-going support fo all your wage queries.
- We will keep you informed with reference to National Minimum Wage regulations.
- We will look after your CIS Assistance Reporting, this will include establishing your own status, verifying sub-contractors that you employ, ensuring that you make the correct deductions & file the appropriate monthly returns electronically on time.
If you are looking for a reliable Payroll service Burns & Co have the expertise you need. Call us today on 0121 377 6440
to see what we can do for you. Alternatively you can fill out the form on our contact page
and a member of our team will get back to you.
We prepare, complete & on-line file for
- Individuals and sole traders
- Limited Companies
The self-assessment regime is full of penalties for non compliance & for paying tax late, we will complete your returns promptly, file them on time & advise you of what tax to pay & when to pay it. As part of this service we also produce for you a set of accounts. This enables you to monitor your business & is an invaluable tool for arranging finance.
- Tax returns and Self Assessment
- Tax Planing
- Tax Enquiries and Investigations
If you are looking for a reputable company to take control of your businesses tax returns then speak to Burns & Co today on 0121 377 6440.
Many start up businesses in Birmingham start operating either as Partnerships or Sole Traders. As time passes and businesses grow, it becomes necessary to incorporate into a fully fledged limited company.
Incorporating your business into a limited company ensures that 1) You are separating the business from your personal affairs and 2) You are limiting the risk of your business liabilities to the value of your company shares. As as moderate amount of businesses fail during their first 5 years of trading, the benefits of separating the risk from your personal affairs are huge.
Here at Burns & Co can, we will form the company for you, our fast and efficient company formation service means you can be up and running in a matter of hours. The service doesn't stop here as we can introduce you to banks and then complete the appropriate H M Revenue & Customs registration processes for Corporation Tax, PAYE , VAT & Self assessment.
Once a limited company has been formed, we will also offer a company secretarial service for you, this will also ensure that your new company will be compliant with present and future legislation.
Get in contact with us today and find out how we can help your busines grow.